We will reopen on Wednesday 15th July, however we will need to be COVID safe, this means we will have to change some of our procedures to keep both us and our customers safe. After completing a COVID risk assessment and completed all recommendations in the close contact services guidance the following changes will made.
- We are working on an appointment only basis
- You MUST NOT come to your appointment if you have been in contact with or have any symptoms of COVID 19. We will rearrange you without losing your deposit (Please help us stay safe and open)
- Please turn up only 5 minutes before your appointment as the reception area will be limited to the amount of people it can hold
- You must come to your appointment alone
- You will have to clean your hands when you enter the studio
- We will ask all customers to wear a mask while in the studio (one can be provided if needed)
- Tattooists will be wearing additional PPE when needed on top of our usual PPE while tattooing
- You will be asked to sign in and out and supply a phone number this will be kept for 21 days for track and trace purposes
- You will need to clean hands regularly when in the studio
- We will not be tattooing any heads, necks, chest or any face to face areas until further notice
- You must social distance where possible while in the building
- We will be completing regular cleaning in the studio of all equipment, surfaces and areas throughout the day
- All tattoo stations will be cleaned as always in between customers
- If you cannot make your appointment, please let us know immediately so we can rearrange and then we wont have artists in the studio unnecessarily
All artists will be contacting their customers over the next couple of days to reschedule any appointments that had to be moved first then they will open the diaries up to new customers
Please be patient with us as with all the extra precautions things may take longer than usual. We will contact you before your appointment just to check you have no symptoms or contact with COVID 19. Please help us stay open by not coming to the studio if you do.
Our working days may be slightly different due to changes to make sure we can all work safely in the studio.
If you would like to book in the best and safest way to do this is to start by emailing us at email@example.com
Thank you to all our amazing customers who have been so supportive throughout this time. Even with the changes we know you will still have a great experience when you visit the studio.
We can’t wait to see you all again
Thanks Keep The Faith Tattoo